Monday, May 10, 2010

So Far Behind!

Ever since my week in the hospital I have defiantly slacked on blogging. Ive been totally busy trying to get back on a routine but today was not the day because Tanner had a 1pm appointment with the ENT to get his Ear molds done again. Yes, I said again! While I was away in Shreveport having surgery, Tanner took his Ear plugs out and put them down the drain. Needless to say Tanner was so Bad while we were there because it was nap time. When we got home I decided that I would mow the yard and let Tanner play outside in his pool with NO nap so, he would go to bed early.


Potty training is going okay, I guess. Jeffrey took Tanner to my moms while he worked when I was in the Hospital and he pooped on the potty for her 2x but he want do it for me. I just don't understand? He's gotten to the point where he want even tell me he's gotta "tt''. I can't wait for all this to be over with!


Yesterday was Mother's Day and I had a Great one. We originally planned to go to the lake for the day to play on the beach and grill hamburgers but living in Louisiana with the Crazy weather it was too cold and rainy! Instead we had dinner with my parents and grandparents! I love being Tanner's Mommy!



No comments: