Monday, March 29, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Today was a really laid back day...I had to catch up on all my t.v. shows that I recorded to the DVR from last week. I love whoever invented that because its a life saver. I was still in the mood to clean after readings those Blogs yesterday so, I finished cleaning up then started cooking dinner. I cooked a pork loin, roasted potatoes and mac & chez. Jeffrey came home early and we surprised him with a CLEAN house and Dinner in the oven! He asked me, "what I was wanting?" because the house was so clean and for working so hard with Tanner. I just laughed. I really should of said, "a day at the spa would be nice." Tanner has done yet another good job on potty training today(Only 2 "tt" accidents and 1 "poo"). I don't expect him to "poo" on the potty right now. Tomorrow Tan-man has a pre-operation exam and then surgery Wednesday to have his Adenoids taken out. Please keep him in your prayers. I hate when he has to be put to sleep.

Tanner Man June 2009-Had to have Buttons in both ears.






No comments: