Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My Turn! Let me start out by saying this is my First "Not Me Monday" post so I'm really excited or should I have said NOT my first post? It's NOT me to wake up and feed my child donuts for breakfast. When I specifically told my husband that we were going to start eating healthy. Then I did NOT start cleaning EVERY room in my house at 8 am to then find out that the company I was having over decided to wait until 7pm to come over.

I most certainly did NOT give my child the the left over chocolate icing after I baked a cake last week for dessert. See Not Me! I also will NOT spend all day tomorrow in Shreveport with my Husband! Not Me!

No comments: