Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Short and Sweet

First of all let me start out by saying Tanner is still doing a Great job on potty training! This week has been a really lazy week. Tanner had his two week check-up at the ENT yesterday and the doc said he looked Great. I just pray we don't have any more problems with his ears ever. I have realized here lately that he's not at all a baby anymore. Everyday he amazes me with how much he really knows and understands. Next week is Jeffrey's birthday and I'm still trying to decide what to do. He's off work that day because he's going to Shreveport with me. I have a pre-operation exam at the urology clinic. Any ideas? I really don't want to spend a lot of money because its his money in the first place. Were going out to eat of course but he expects that.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

no birhtday ideas, but wanted to tell you i got the phone cover off amazon.com!